Sunday, November 2, 2014

Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes from Younique Review

Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes 
from Younique

I have short blond lashes. I have tried what seems like every mascara out there! There have been some I really liked and some not so much but, I have never been completely blown away by any of them...until now!

I had heard a lot about the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes from Younique from friends and many YouTube beauty guru's. I agreed that their lashes did look good but, I figured they probably had a lot better looking lashes than me to begin with. I figured, what can a mascara product possibly do with my short blond lashes?!

I decided to give it a try:



my before look:

(please note my original "before" shot was deleted so I had to take another the next day 
which is why I have different eye shadow)




I followed the three step instructions from the website (it also comes with a little instructional booklet)


1. To prepare your eyelashes for optimal results, first apply one thin coat of your own regular favorite mascara and let it dry. Then, apply Moodstruck Transplanting Gel to your lashes.
(I used my black Mary Kay mascara, just one thin coat)

2. Immediately following, and while the gel is still wet, apply the Moodstruck Natural Fibers.


3. Reapply the Transplanting Gel a second time to secure the natural fibers onto your lashes.


Robin also let me know that you can use this product by itself without a pre-coat of a different mascara! That's even better! 


The fibers cling to the ends of your lashes and make them look soooo very long! 




Can you even imagine?! It looks like I am wearing lashes, though you can clearly see that I am not! 





I am very impressed! I think my lashes look much thicker and much longer! The look lasted all day until I took it off with oil in the evening. I had no issues, it was simple to use and I really like the results!! It's much easier than putting on fake lashes and definitely more comfortable! 

Find ingredients and their purpose Here:

I got my 3D Fiber lashes from Robin Forney:

Find her on FACEBOOK


Younique Products Presented by Robin Forney






****Thanks so much to Robin for allowing me to review the 3D fiber Lashes! I am hooked!****








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!