Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mixed Chicks Straightening Serum Review






I don't straighten my daughters hair very often but today I used MIXED CHICKS Straightening Serum to blow dry Jamilah's hair. The serum helped to detangle her her hair and straighten her hair out. For a sleeker look I would definitely recommend using it with the Gloss and Shining Hair Silk, which we have used in the past and reviewed. For the sake of this review we used just the hair serum but her hair could definitely use a little more shine.....using with the Hair Silk will both protect the hair from heat damage and create a sleek style should you choose to straighten your hair with heat.

This product is okay, I would use it in the future for the rare occasion that I blow dry Jamilah's hair straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!