Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HIS MIX by Mixed Chicks review

A review for the men!!

Mixed Chicks: HIS MIX


Before:











His Mix Shampoo for Men




Get hair squeaky clean with HIS MIX 8.5 oz shampoo by MIXED CHICKS.

This great smelling cleanser is for any type of mens' hair.

USE THIS TO:
remove build up
protect from sun damage
take step one to shiny controlled hair



His Experience:


First reaction "wow this smells great"
After shampooing "wow I wish my hair was always this soft"
My hair was so soft, softer than I had ever felt it before! I Love this shampoo!




His Mix Leave-in conditioner for men
HIS MIX 8.5 oz leave-in is a patented curl-defining formula that will tame frizz and unruly curls. HIS MIX works on many hair textures and perms.

KEY INGREDIENTS: jojoba oil, hydrolyzed protein & collagen
FRIZZ SECRET: often men with straight or wavy hair have frizz. HIS MIX leave-in was designed for guys with curly hair, but we have a ton of men with straight hair saying good things about HIS MIX products

His Experience:

Also smells good! Great Leave-in conditioner, I love the way my curls look. I will definitely keep using the HIS MIX products in my hair!!






After:


His natural curls are defined and enhanced!










1 comment:

  1. Mixed Chicks and His Mix really work on so many different hair textures. It's for everybody with any type of curls. Nice review...pretty hair!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!