Thursday, August 12, 2010

Organic Excellence Review








Revitalizing Hair Therapy
A luxurious hair therapy, free of the harsh chemicals Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate found in most shampoos. Our Wild Mint Shampoo is specially formulated to moisturize, maintain a healthy pH balance, prevent hair loss, stimulate growth, and protect against ultra-violet rays and air pollution. Restores moisture, shine, and body for beautiful hair. Ideal for all hair types.


Our Experience:

This is a good shampoo for the whole family, chemical free and can be used on all hair types. I wasn't to sure how mint shampoo was going to smell but it's a really good scent. J said is smells like mint ice cream! Of course I love the fact that it's free of the harsh chemicals Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate. I also like the fact that it has a nice lather without using a ton of shampoo. I don't know why but I love my lather!






Revitalizing Hair Therapy
 
Wild Mint Conditioner moisturizes without coating your hair, building up or creating a heavy feeling. It prevents split ends and hair loss, promotes growth, and calms frizz and static electricity. For manageability, deep conditioning, luxurious body, and a beautiful shine, nothing compares to Wild Mint Conditioner. Ideal for all hair types.
 
 
Our experience:
This conditioner also smells like mint ice cream...mmmm! It's a great conditioner on my hair type (blond, fine and wavy) and a good conditioner for my children. However, I recommend a separate leave-in for coarse hair that will need de-tangling.
I like to conditioner my hair and have it feel fresh and bouncy not waxy and weighed down. Organic excellence conditioner left my hair feeling great, lots of body and shine! Love it!
4/5 for J
5/6 for Me
 
 
 



Exfoliating Soap Substitute


The Organic Excellence Spearmint Body wash is free of the harsh detergents Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate found in products that lather. This specially formulated, chemical free soap alternative moisturizes and soothes dry, itchy skin. Certified organic herbs help improve tissue regeneration, reduce inflammation and gently exfoliate to reveal younger looking, brighter skin.


Our Experience:
YES YES YES a great product for dry itchy skin and my house has a lot of it! Everyone has sensitive skin, J and Z had moderate to severe eczema (depending on the time of year) and Hubby has super sensitive skin that gets itchy very easily. We ALL used this body wash and we all had great results!
We Love the minty fresh smell !!
 
 
 


Silk Protein Formula
 
 
Our Anti-Aging Therapy penetrates deeply to hydrate, soften, and rejuvenate your skin. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles, age spots and redness while repairing sun damage. Very regenerative and moisturizing for fresh, younger looking skin.
 
 
Our Experience:
 
I am in my early 30'a and don't use a lot of anti-aging products, though I'm sure I probably should. I used the anti-aging therapy and found it left my skin very soft. To be honest with you, I don't think I have too many wrinkles so I can't say how it works for appearance of wrinkles....but my skin did feel softer!!
 
 



C-Max Formula
Skin Renewal Therapy is a unique formula with a high concentration of L-Ascorbic Vitamin C; the only vitamin C proven to stimulate collagen production and increase skin cell renewal. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles and helps heal sun damaged skin while providing maximum moisture, protection and rejuvenation
 
 
Our Experience:
 
I'm going to say the same for the Skin Renewal Therapy. I am in my early 30'a and don't use a lot of anti-aging products, though I'm sure I probably should. I used the anti-aging therapy and found it left my skin very soft. To be honest with you, I don't think I have too many wrinkles so I can't say how it works for appearance of wrinkles....but my skin did feel softer!!
 
I found the Skin Renewal Therapy made my skin even softer than the Anti-aging Therapy!!
 
 
HAPPY CUSTOMERS
 
 





(yes I did the X again lol)




 
 
 
Thanks to Organic Excellence for allowing us to review their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!