Monday, September 6, 2010

Antonio's LOCS

My husband has finally decided to loc his hair with a more permanent method of locking. Though he wanted brother locs there is really no one I know of in my area and honestly we don't have the $100-$350 it can cost to start brother locks. I have been watching BigandlittleM on YOUTUBE for awhile and decided to try her method.

We decide on this method because the two strand twists and braids came out of Antonio's hair before they had time to lock. I can't imagine this method coming out....even if we wanted it to so please don't try it at home unless you are 100% sure you want to loc your hair.


Of course I will posting pics ASAP and giving your monthly updates on his progress!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that does look pretty permanent. Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!