Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sweet Slumber Pillow From Reverie



I love pillows. I really love pillows. On a regular night I sleep with about three or four pillows and I have never been able to sleep with less than two. I usually just grab a pillow from a local mess retailer and don't think too much about it. I pretty much figured all pillows are pretty much the same. It seemed like no matter which pillow I bought, or how nice it felt brand new, it would soon end up deflated and pretty much useless.

When my Sweet Slumber Pillow from Reverie came in the mail the first thing I noticed was the weight of the box. I had this huge white box and it was so heavy I was starting to wonder if it was really just a pillow inside. It was! I was a huge pillow with a great weight and I could not wait to go to sleep. lol.

The pillow is stuffed with Shredded natural Latex so it's hypo-allergenic and dust mite resistant. It's 100% cotton quilted and the removable cover is machine washable! As a vegan, I am very happy to see there are no animal products, such as feathers, in these pillows!

When it was time for bed I decided to check out a movie from bed, this pillow was so thick and supportive I only needed one pillow under my head and I comfortably watched a movie and then drifted off to sleep. Now normally I am all over the place at night, flipping my pillow many times because it gets hot and feels flat but with the Sweet Slumber Pillow this was not the case at all! I was surprised when I woke up in the morning, I felt refreshed and I hadn't tore up my bed from moving all over the place. I only needed this one pillow! The Sweet Slumber pillow just feels so good, so soft and yet supportive and didn't get hot like other pillows. (I don't even think that was a special feature of the pillow, but I observed that it stayed much cooler than my regular pillows.)

I definitely recommend this pillow! I LOVE it!! I plan to buy one for the rest of the family!


Check out Reverie:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much to Reverie for allowing me to review their Sweet Slumber Pillow!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!