Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Instyler







I love natural hair and I don't use straight irons on my daughters hair, though I do use one on mine once in awhile. Recently a friend of mine (Hi Rashanda) sent me before and after pics of her daughter and explained about how she used the Instyler . I have to admit her little girls hair looked SOOO pretty! There were no dry frizzy ends just straight soft hair, with body and bounce, I LOVED it!

BEFORE PICS:



AFTER PICS:




Here's what the website had to say:

Here's how it works: when you run the InStyler® rotating hot iron through your hair, the first set of bristles gently sort and separate your hair strands. Then the rotating heated polishing cylinder gently glides over your hair, smoothly polishing, straightening, and styling each strand. Finally, the second set of bristles puts the finishing touch on your hair, leaving you with shiny, silky, hair! It's truly amazing!
And the best part is, because of the InStyler® rotating hot iron's patented design, your hair won't get smashed and baked by the super-intense heat of a flat iron or other "hot" tools. In fact, the InStyler® rotating hot iron uses less heat than traditional hot tools, and delivers better results. How? Because the InStyler® rotating hot iron's gentle heat in conjunction with the rotating motion of the polishing cylinder literally polishes your hair strands individually so it doesn't need extreme heat to get amazing results.

Your hair will be shinier, bouncier and full of lift and life!


I have never seen a straightening iron that leaves hair with so much body and shine! If you're a natural girl and want to try going straight for a day make sure you use a good product such as the Instyler and use a heat protectant!!

3 comments:

  1. I tried the Instyler and I hated it. But my hair is 4A/4B and I am a novice at straighten. I gave mine to my mother and she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I'm in no hurry to consider a straightener for myself (already mostly straight - boring!) or my daughter (waaaay too young to bother! plus I adore her hair as is!) but it is good to keep informed. thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't imagine using this on Ivy's hair, but it would probably work great for my hair.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!