Sunday, January 12, 2014

Can U Dig It???​ review


I met Michelle,the owner of "Can U Dig It," years ago on YouTube, where she has a series of videos on various topics. I had commented on a video, then ended up adding her to facebook... she is such a fun person and I have always enjoyed her videos and tutorials. I was so excited when she came out with her own line of natural products for skin and hair!!

Her products are always made with natural ingredients....no additives or preservatives whatsoever (with the exception of fragrance oils). She currently has Lip Balms, Body Butter and Hair Oils and is working on candles!! (I am very excited about those I LOVE candles!)

Check out her shop and her pages....









Strawberry Dig It Lip Balm is made with all natural Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E, and is scented with Strawberry Fragrance Oils. This balm glides on silky smooth and smells like a fragrant Strawberry patch.  Keeps your lips kissably soft all thru out the day ;)



My Experience:
 
Very good lip balm! I love the strawberry scent and it made my lips feel sooo good. I have probably the world worst lips lol they are dry and they crack so easily and it hurts to laugh and smile at times. This lip balm just soothed my lips and made them feel so much softer.
 
$3.00 It's a STEAL!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Whether you suffer from dry, itchy skin, chapped hands and feet or no irritating skin issues at all, Dig It Body Butter will help nourish your skin and keep it silky smooth. My combination of Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Avocado Butter, Mango Butter, Coconut Oil, and Vitamin E, will heal, soften, and moisturize any problem areas. Dig It Body Butter absorbs beautifully into your skin. 100% all natural ingredients and not just for the Ladies!  Gentlemen have also benefitted from using Dig It Body Butter to keep their skin soft and smooth.
 
 
My Experience:
 
This is a very good body butter made with really good quality ingredients. I didn't notice any scent so it would be great for people with scent sensitivity, sensitive skin and can be used on the whole family. (Love products like that!!) Smooth on your skin or melt some in your hands for a nice massage... think Valentine's day ;)
 
Very well priced at $3 for a 1oz jar and $10 for a 4oz jar!!
 
 
 
 
 
Find Can U Dig It:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!