Saturday, January 11, 2014

Christmas Presents 2013

I have seen sooo many people on Youtube making videos of what they got for Christmas and of course they are not meant to brag but more like the Haul and Favorites videos they give you ideas of gifts and things you might like...

Here are a couple of my Christmas presents I thought I would share!

 
Ulta Makeup kit, Mascara, Olay Face wash, Olay make-up removing wipes, Concealer and I got the silver animal print bag filled with all kinds of goodies free with purchase!! It had a sample of Prada Candy which smells delish! I got all kinds of tested and a Bare Minerals lip gloss that I LOVE!

 
All the Holiday hand washes, Cinnamon Pumpkin body wash which I was pretty surprised at the scent... I was expecting pumpkin pie and it was much different that expected but I like it!!
 
 
 
Merry Marshmallow and Vanilla Bean Noelle lotion... I am in LOVE with Vanilla Bean Noelle and wish I could get it year round! The merry marshmallow smelled nice but nothing like marshmallow to me... what did ya'll think?
 
 
 
Love this candle "Marshmallow fireside" not too sweet.... it smelled like a fire side with a hint of sweet. Awesome!
 
 
 
The Hand washes, all smell good! Sugar Plum is my least favorite and Gingerbread and Vanilla Bean are my favorites.
 
 
Make-up brushes! No more finger tips and cotton balls!! LOL
 
 
These are just a few bath/body related that I thought I would share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!