Wednesday, May 5, 2010

3 styles from 1

I like styles and parts that I can transform into different styles without starting from scratch




I started with this style achieved by wrapping the curls around my fingers to accentuate them
Style #1


The next day we braided the sides back leaving the top curly and created style #2

Style #3


I divided the hair in back in half and made two pony tails.
I smoothed some Down & Out Styles from Blended Beauty
(blendedbeauty.com) through her ponytails and twisted into 3 twists each, securing with barrettes

I took the middle section and braided it forward diagonally and ended each with a twist, again securing with barrettes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!