Tuesday, January 17, 2012

We're BACK!

We're baaaack! I have been on hiatus way too long and I miss ya'll ! I am back with new reviews, hairstyles, and answer to all your hair and skin related questions!!!

Though my husband and son cut their hair, Jamilahs hair is longer than ever and I'll be trying some new styles on her. I have been scoping out some new styles on youtube and would like to try mini twists though I have heard they can take several days to accomplish. We'll see if I am up to the task!

Unfortunately, I lost my co-blogger but I am always looking for people to submit suggestions, ideas, hairstyles, reviews and would love to find the right co-blogger for the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!