Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Honesty in Reviewing

I have seen a couple of videos recently from reviewers talking about how "real" they are how some other's are "fake" because they only post positive reviews. Then, the other day a company asked me, "Do you ever do negative reviews?" so I thought I would share my philosophy on the issue.

The truth is no, I have never written a completely negative review. If a company asks me to review a product and I absolutely do not like the product I simply do not post a review. If I like some of the products, I review those and leave the products that I did not like. If the product was okay then I review it and explain the aspects that I did not like. I have never had any serious issue with a product I was reviewing, no major defect or adverse re-actions but if that ever happened I would definitely let you all know about it.

Do I feel that I am being FAKE? No. I try to promote what I love instead of bashing what I hate both in life and in reviewing and blogging. I let you know what worked for us and what we feel are the best products out there.

It's also important to realize that worked for us may not work for you, especially when some products are designed for a specific hair type. Many products, however, are very versatile and will work for any hair type and sometimes for multiple purposes, like Argan or Coconut oil, for example.

If you ever want to drop me a line and say "hey Jennifer, have you tried product X or Y? And how did you feel about it" I will let you know what I thought about it, maybe even share it on the blog about why I had issues with the product(s).  Just send me an e-mail!

~Much Love and Blessings~

1 comment:

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!