Friday, May 16, 2014

MKGlam VoxBox Review





EEEK! I was very excited to receive my most recent VOXBOX from Influenster.... The MKGLAM VoxBox from MaryKay!!

In the box were the following products (Pictured above)
 
Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder
Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder
Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist
Mary Kay® Cream Eye Color/Concealer Brush
Mary Kay® Lash Love® Mascara
Mary Kay® Gel Eyeliner with Expandable Brush Applicator in Jet Black
Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss in Mango Tango
 
 
I was so psyched to try these products as I haven't tried MaryKay products for years. Honestly I had not even thought about MaryKay products because I thought the company was kind of more traditional or old fashioned than I like. My opinion has definitely changed after using these products however!
 
My three favorite products from the Voxbox were the Gel Eyeliner, Mascara and Loose Powder! My #1 was definitely the Gel Eyeliner.
 
 
 
Look what I did!! lol Where has Gel Liner been all my life?! I love this stuff, it's sooo much easier for me to apply, it's goes on sooo smoothly over the tiny wrinkles in my eyelid and I can finally make that little wing thing! LOVE IT!!
 
 
I have tried MANY mascaras, this is my current favorite. I get jet black, long lashes without clumps. What else could you ask for?! It's also long lasting!
 
 
 
Love this translucent powder, I apply with the nice big fluffy brush supplied in my MKGLAM box! This powder just sets my makeup perfectly and feels so silky smooth on my skin! LOVE!
 
 
 
 
I like the cream eye color. It feels very silky and glides on easily. I would definitely recommend the product however, this color was a little on the bronze side for me so I believe I would purchase it in a different color.
 
I love bronzer. I don't know if other people do this but when I have a bit of a tan in the summer and use bronzer I like to use a little bronzer for eye shadow for a Natural Tan Goddess look.
 I am loving MK's Bronzing powder!
 
 
 
MaryKay Mineral Cheek Color.
Here is my fluffy brush and a little of the Mineral Blush.
 I received the color "Shy Blush" which is a really pretty peachy pink... and perfect for spring!


 
 
Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss in Mango Tango. Very pretty Mango/Tangerine type color!

Good texture, not sticky. A little bright for my taste as I am normally a nude-lip person but this is very pretty for a pop of color!




Find MaryKay:
 
MaryKay Facebook:  www.facebook.com/MaryKay
Mary Kay Twitter: @MaryKay
Hashtag: #MKGlam
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!