Friday, May 16, 2014

Studio Gear review #2

 
 
 
I am still using and LOVING the CC cream from Studio Gear! (I use is in the color natural)
 
What the company has to say:
 
Hydrating CC Cream transforms and enhances your complexion in an incredibly light, smooth formula. This foundation simultaneously fights aging, retains moisture, and covers and treats blemishes with a non-oily, perfectly radiant finish.
Key Benefits:
  • Protects:  SPF 20 protects the skin, while Hydra-Extend technology provides moisture for up to 72 hours.
  • Perfects:  Enjoy natural looking coverage while micro-encapsulated pigments perfects and fade dark spots and acne scarring.
  • Corrects:  Anti-aging and collagen building ingredients help minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Hydrates:  Hydra-Extend technology provides up to 72 hours of continuous hydration.
  • Conceals:  Micro encapsulated pigments deliver a fresh dose of color that adapts to your own skin tone, creating the most natural looking coverage.
  • Smoothes:  Skin nourishing ingredients help to correct and maintain youthful complexion
 

 
 
 
My Experience:
 
I have not been using a separate moisturizer with this product. I normally wash my face and use any treatments I am using at the time then I go directly to the CC Cream because it is so moisturizing that if I use a separate moisturizer I feel like my skin is too greasy. This product alone however, does not make my skin feel greasy. It's easy to apply and has great coverage.
 
When I first put it I my hand to apply I was shocked that it came out a white/grey color. (I am new to CC Creams are they all like this?) When I began to apply it turned the perfect color for me. Turns out the color is in tiny drops in the cream and blends to perfection.
 
This leaves my skin feeling really great. It helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles with collagen-building ingredients, Restores skin elasticity by promoting moisture retention and Brightens and illuminates skin with a non-oily, complete coverage application. I have been using this for a few months now and it's my go-to foundation product! Love it!

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

You can save 10% NOW!!
Use Code: bloggercc
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Powered by BrandBacker*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!