Saturday, May 17, 2014

Water in a can?!

I have been getting IPSY now for a few months and I LOVE it! This month I was not to thrilled to hear I was receiving a can of water...lol.... I was surely surprised when I ended up loving the product!

 
 
*This is not a sponsored review in any way. I paid for this product and am sharing my honest opinion*


What the website Says:

Known for its long history in treating atopic dermatitis, the Avène Thermal Spring Water is the only thermal spring water bottled directly from the source and packaged in a sterile environment to guarantee purity and maximum skin benefits. Its unique composition is proven to soothe inflammation, itching, redness, general sensitivity and post-medical and aesthetic procedure irritation as it softens, protects and purifies the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water is recommended by dermatologists worldwide.

Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. May leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, and then gently pat dry. Ideal for use after cleansing, shaving, exercise, sun, to soothe diaper rash and set make-up to help keep it fresher looking longer.


My Experience:
 
When I sprayed this mist on my face, I loved the cooling refreshing feeling! It felt so great! It's already up to 90 in Florida, ugh! I hate feeling hot, especially my face. This mist just instantly cooled my face and made me feel refreshed!! I will definitely be purchasing another can for an up-coming road trip I'm taking.
 
 
 
By the way, if you are not subscribed to IPSY, where have you been? You can get a beauty bag full of 4-5 products every month for $10 no shipping or hidden costs, just $10 a month. I don't know how they do it but I am so happy they do!! I feel like I get at least $40+ worth of products a month and have tried products that I would not ordinarily have tried. It has expanded my beauty regime and introduced me to some awesome new products!
 
Check it out HERE!
 
 
Use my link and I get a free goodie, you can share your link and do the same as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!