Friday, July 9, 2010

BEE•U•Ti•FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner

BEE•U•Ti•FUL
Moisturizing Deep Conditioner



Bee Mine Products is pleased to announce the release of our BEE•U•Ti•FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner; our first protein-free deep conditioner that helps to detangle your hair and provide excellent manageability. This deep conditioner is made with creamy and emollient Cupuacu butter, to promote smooth and soft hair while boosting the rebirth of the hair's natural moisture and elasticity. Highly beneficial for dry and damaged hair. BEE•U•Ti•FUL also provides some protection from damaging UV-A and UV-B rays and helps to restore shine and moisture to stressed hair.



The Buzz:
I shampooed Jamilah's hair with sulfate free shampoo then Blotted out the excess water. I smoothed the BEE•U•Ti•FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner through her hair. We both really loved the new scent. It's on the thing side for a deep conditioner so it we could use a smaller amount for her hair which is great for the pocketbook :) After combing it through her hair with my fingers and focusing on her ends I realized I was out of conditioning caps, No problem, I used a plastic grocery bag and closed it with a clip.
Jamilah hung out for 10 minutes and allowed the conditioner to penetrate her hair. We rinsed after 10 minutes and I started to use my fingers to detangle. Normally I use a detangling spray but none was needed after using BEE•U•Ti•FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner. Jamilah's hair was very soft and easy to detangle. As usual BEE MINE did not disappoint. BEE•U•Ti•FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner is an awesome new product which I would rate a 5/5!!!



I braided J's hair back and twisted the ends, I twisted the top area also. When I was finished I french braided the twists down her back. BEE•U•Ti•FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner left her hair feeling great and I didn't use any other products to create the style below!!













Ingredients: Distilled water, Cetearyl Alcohol, BTMS (mild emulsifier), 100% Unrefined Shea Butter , 100% Organic Coconut Oil, Cupuacu Butter, Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, Organic Raw Honey, Paraben Free Preservative, Fragrance (Phthalate Free).



WE LOVE BEE MINE PRODUCTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!