Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hair Day


It's a HAIR day today!! I spent what seemed like forever taking out my sleepy little girls braids and all those beads and piled it up into a bun. She was so sleepy she crawled up beside me and fell asleep as soon as I was finished. Why does doing their hair always put my family to sleep? lol


I am probably going to do something simple today because I plan to do some reviews on her hair soon and don't want to have to create a masterpiece only to take it back out in a couple days. (Masterpiece... HA! I wish!)

I am very excited to do reviews for the companies offering giveaways! These companies are soooo awesome. If you haven't checked out their sites, you really must!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!