Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Revitalize those curls!

When Jamilah wakes up in the morning and takes off her satin bonnet her hair is flat!

 

At first when I started "Doodling" her hair (the style I previously posted) 
I thought it was ruined when she woke up and her hair was stuck flat to her head
Until....

 

We sprayed some Moist Curls Moisturizer by Curls in her flat hair.
I got her hair pretty saturated where it needed it the most and just gently shook it out. 
The front where she slept needed to be wet a little more and I had to re-wrap a few pieces around my finger to revamp the curls but basically this whole revitalizing took less than 5 minutes and she was good to go!

 

Yay her Curls are bouncy again!



 

Here she is with her Barbie dolls she calls "Princess Natural" 
because she has hair much like hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment below. All advertisements and links will be removed. Should you want to advertise on this site please e-mail hairwithpurpose@gmail.com Thanks!!! Have a Blessed Day!